To: Graduating Traditional Undergraduates
Dear Graduating Students,
We’re in the final countdown to Commencement 2021! Here is a reminder of the details:
All ceremonies will be available to watch via our Commencement 2021 hub at commencement.champlain.edu. Clear instructions will be provided on the website for accessing all ceremonies.
- For students tuning in virtually, the virtual traditional undergraduate Commencement ceremony will take place at 10:00 AM (EDT) and can be viewed directly at this link.
- The on-campus ceremony celebrating graduates of our Division of Communication & Creative Media (CCM) and Stiller School of Business (SSB), takes place at 10:00 AM (EDT). The pre-show will begin at 9:30 AM. The livestream can be viewed directly at this link.
- The on-campus ceremony celebrating graduates of our Division of Education & Human Studies (EHS) and Division of Information Technology & Sciences (ITS), takes place at 1:00 PM (EDT). The pre-show will begin at 12:30 PM. The livestream can be viewed directly at this link.
- Check-in for CCM & SSB graduating students will be in front of Butler Hall on Finney Quad. Please check in between 9:00–9:30 AM. The procession line-up begins at 9:30 AM.
- Check-in for EHS & ITS graduating students will be in front of Butler Hall on Finney Quad. Please check in between 12:00–12:30 PM. The procession line-up begins at 12:30 PM.
- Don’t forget to submit the Daily Health Screening and bring your cap, gown, and Champlain ID with you to check-in.
PARKING FOR STUDENTS
Commencement parking for students will be on Main Campus in the Skiff, 158 South Willard, 371 Main, and Boardman lots. See attached map for details.
If you need accommodations for the in-person graduation ceremony, please contact Erin Ferrara at 802.865.5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR YOUR FAMILIES & FRIENDS
All ceremonies will be available to watch at commencement.champlain.edu. Clear instructions will be provided on the website for accessing all ceremonies.
Photographer and Champlain graduate Logan Hall-Potvin ’19 will be on campus tomorrow/Friday, May 14 to capture photos of graduating students. Come to Aiken Quad between 5:15-7:30 PM to get your photo taken for free! No sign up required. Be sure to wear your cap and gown!
During the in-person ceremonies, Grad Images will be staged inside the Commencement tent and will be capturing a photo of each student receiving their diploma on stage and as they exit the stage. The Champlain Media Team will also be on campus taking candid photos during Commencement. Make sure you follow Champlain on Instagram and Facebook for day-of coverage. We will update our Flickr albums with candid photos in the days following Commencement.
Share your excitement with the Champlain community as you celebrate this big milestone! Post your photos using the hashtag #ChampGrad and get featured on the Commencement social media tag wall. Click here for instructions. See more ways to share your pride here.
Diplomas will be mailed in early June to all May 2021 graduates. The diplomas are being mailed to the address you provided on your Graduation Form. Your digital diploma will be available for download, via your Champlain email account, on Commencement Day.
Congratulations—you’re almost there!
The Commencement Planning Committee