Looking for ‘that link’ but can’t find it in your email? Here’s the shortlist of what we need you to complete before 2021 Commencement and when.
- Complete a COVID-19 test between May 10–12
- Local students who are not currently in the Champlain College COVID testing pool should join the testing pool for the two weeks in May prior to graduation
- If you conducted your COVID-19 test off-campus, submit the results here
- Enter the #ChampGrad photo contest!
- On-campus traditional undergraduates: Please complete the Commencement Plans form by Friday, April 16
- All graduates: Complete the Graduation and Commencement Requirements form and order your regalia by Friday, April 9
- On-campus traditional undergraduates: Complete this Class of 2021 Commencement Survey by Sunday, March 21 at 6 PM
- Apply to be the Student Speaker by March 23