The below email was sent to May 2023 Commencement participants on Tuesday, February 21, 2023.
Dear Champlain Class of 2023,
You’re almost there! Our records reflect that you have a May 2023 anticipated completion date for your degree program at Champlain College and are able to participate in our Commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 13, 2023 at the Champlain Valley Expo in Essex, Vermont. Congratulations!
Commencement is a special opportunity to come together and celebrate your accomplishments with fellow classmates, faculty, staff, family, and friends. We know it will be a memorable day that marks your momentous achievement and captures the spirit of your class and your time at Champlain.
This email includes action items that you need to take now and some helpful information:
- Log into our Graduation and Commencement Requirements form and complete it by March 12, 2023.
- Complete all required steps on the form. Completion of these steps will provide us with the necessary information to issue your diploma and read your name correctly during Commencement.
- Order your regalia by following the link to Oak Hall in this form. This includes your cap, gown, and tassel, as well as your hood if you are a Master’s graduate.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the form.
- Visit the Commencement 2023 website for ongoing details and updates.
- All May 2023 graduates will receive both a paper diploma and a digital diploma in May.
- August and December 2022 graduates will have received their diplomas in the mail prior to the May 2023 ceremony.
- August 2023 graduates will receive their diplomas when their programs are completed in August.
Please look for additional emails from us leading up to May 2023 Commencement. We encourage you to check your Champlain email account for communications. We welcome your questions, so please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to celebrating you in May!