The following email was sent on 2/18/22 to students participating in May 2022 Commencement Ceremony.
Our records reflect that you are able to participate in our May 2022 Commencement ceremony. Congratulations! This email includes action items that you need to take now and some helpful information:
- Log into our Graduation and Commencement Requirements form.
- Complete steps 1–5 on the form. Completion of these steps will provide us with the necessary information to issue your diploma and read your name correctly at the commencement ceremony.
- Order your regalia by following the link to Oak Hall in this form. This includes your cap, gown, and tassel, as well as your hood if you are a Master’s graduate.
- The deadline to complete the Graduation and Commencement Requirements form is March 18th, 2022.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the form.
- Champlain College confers degrees three times a year, at the end of the semester in May, August, and December. If you completed your program in the first half of the spring semester, your degree will be conferred in May.
- Diplomas for May graduates will be mailed out after Commencement. In addition to a paper diploma, all May graduates will receive a digital diploma on the day of Commencement that can be shared on social media.
- August and December 2021 graduates will have previously received their diplomas. August 2022 graduates will receive their diplomas when their programs are completed in August.
- We encourage you to visit the Commencement 2022 webpage for updates and information.
Please look for additional emails from us leading to the May 2022 Commencement. We encourage you to check both your Champlain email account and personal email account for communication. We welcome your questions, so please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.