Our records reflect that you are able to participate in our May 2021 Commencement Ceremony. Congratulations!
This email includes action items that you need to take now and some helpful information:
- Log into our Graduation and Commencement Requirements form.
- Complete steps 1 – 5 on the form. Completion of these steps will provide us with the necessary information to read your name correctly at the ceremony and be able to issue diplomas to our May 2021 graduates.
- Order your regalia by following the link to Oak Hall in this form. This includes your cap, gown and tassel, as well as your hood if you are a Master’s graduate.
- The deadline to complete the Graduation and Commencement Requirements form is April 9, 2021.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the form.
- Champlain College confers degrees three times a year, at the end of the semester in May, August, and December. If you completed your program in the first half of the spring semester, your degree will be conferred in May.
- Diplomas for May graduates will be mailed out after Commencement. In addition to a paper diploma, all May graduates will receive a digital diploma (on the day of Commencement) that can be posted on social media.
- August and December 2020 graduates will have previously received their diplomas. August 2021 graduates will receive their diplomas when their programs are completed in August.
- We have a webpage dedicated to Commencement and you are encouraged to visit it in preparation for the May 2021 Commencement.
- Please expect continued email communication from us in regards to May 2021 Commencement. We encourage you to check both your Champlain email account and personal email account for communication.
We welcome your questions so please do not hesitate to contact us.